Part-Time Events Associate Fort Wayne, IN Bath Experts is the exclusive Jacuzzi Bath Remodel dealer for Indiana and Ohio. The business was formed and started in August 2019 by four home improvement industry veterans. We have grown into one of the largest Jacuzzi Bath Remodel dealers in the US. With home improvement projects on the rise, we plan for significant growth in the coming years. We strive to deliver a world class experience for our customers. More importantly, our primary goal is to be the best workplace for employees in the home improvement industry.
Since our beginning in Indianapolis in 2019, Bath Experts has opened up offices in Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus and Ft Wayne. In 2022, we plan on installing over 1500 new showers and Bathtubs. We currently have 65 employees and we offer health, dental, vision and a matching 401K plan. We also offer a huge growth opportunity to the right candidate.
Are you looking to break into the sales field with something you can do a few hours a week that is fast-paced, has generous earning potential, and in a high energy environment? We’re looking for competitive, outgoing and trustworthy individuals to represent the top bath remodel company. If you feel comfortable getting attention out of a crowd, like having discussions with people from various backgrounds, and like to be rewarded for being a high performing employee; then this is the job for you! No selling required, you are simply sharing your knowledge of our products and signing people up for free in-home estimates at various home shows, fairs, festivals & events. If you are looking to join a company with future opportunities and want to help us grow, you don’t want to miss this opportunity!
Bath Experts is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
- Answer questions about our products and set appointments at the event.
- Operate out of a Bath Experts booth at scheduled public events.
- Promote the highest rated bath remodel company in the business.
- Engage with potential customers while serving as a brand ambassador for the company.
- You're passionate about Bath Experts and our products! You use a consultative approach to selling, by helping customers understand what Bath Experts can do to create more beautiful bathrooms.
- High School diploma plus greater than
- 1 year of customer service experience.
- Retail sales experience a plus.
- Reliable transportation and proficiency with technology
- Ability to follow a proven process to generate sales appointments.
- Availability to work evenings and weekends while the majority of our customers are at industry events.
- Ability to work and excel in many different environments.
- Ability to stand for longer periods of time.
- Competitive pay structure; most employees average $20-25/hr with hourly wage including bonuses/commission.
- Work schedule flexibility.