Thank you for your interest! We are so excited to share this opportunity with you...
Bath Experts is the exclusive Jacuzzi Bath Remodel dealer for Indiana and Ohio. Bath Experts was started in 2019 in Indianapolis and we have quickly grown into one of the largest Jacuzzi Bath Remodel dealers in the US. Over the past three years, we have opened offices in Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, Ft Wayne and Cleveland. Bath Experts has over 90 employees and we offer benefits that few home improvement companies provide. Our mission statement is “We strive to deliver a world class experience for our customers and to be the best employer in the Home Improvement industry.”
Our results so far have been encouraging. We have generated almost 600 five star reviews. We offer comprehensive benefits as well as a matching 401K. We have donated almost $50,000 to local children’s hospitals and we are very active in the local communities. Bath Experts will continue to give back in all aspects as we grow in our markets.
Get paid what you’re worth and enjoy what you do!!!! The Bath Expert is the face of our company so we are driven to deliver the career opportunity you are seeking. If you are looking to join a company with future opportunities and want to help us grow, you don’t want to miss this opportunity!
- Demonstrate our products and service to homeowners while following a proven in-home sales methodology.
- Complete all paperwork and financing documentation accurately.
- Follow up as required with our Admin and Operations teams to ensure successful completion of your customer\\\'s project.
- Full time - including weekends.
- Road warrior - must be comfortable driving an average of 500-800 miles a week.
- Training for this position is held at our corporate office in Indianapolis
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Valid driver\\\'s license and reliable vehicle.
- 2+ years of in-home or outside sales experience recommended.
- Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds
- CLOSER!! One Call close.
- Passionate for sales and persuasive.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate upward concisely.
- Experience handling high volume customer support.
- Self-motivated, detailed, and organized.
- The ability to not take \\\"no\\\" personally and a healthy sense of competitiveness.
- Time and work process management skills and the ability to work independently.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay